To to this weekend:
- Update my bullet journal for July. It is now the 7th and I haven’t touched it once.
- Annotate a sufficient number of Heinrich Heine poems to show Supervisor next week – two or three should be sufficient for an initial meeting and developing a focus.
- Finish reading + annotating Der Romantisch Schule (it is not long and it is quite funny).
- Apply for the job I just found in case this week’s interviews went less well from the other side’s perspective.
- Find my mum some sources for her William Blake (aka find resources for and plan some sixth form work).
- Keep up with all usual chores – eat healthily, practise Duolingo, wash up.
I reckon four or five of those can be done in just one sitting at the library, and none of it sounds like something I don’t want to do.
An equal number of achievements from this week to balance my list and prove to myself I am competent:
- Ran the vacuum round my house without it being a major task. Emptied the bins without being reminded (inc. food bin twice).
- Saw Daisey – was civilised and cultivated friendship. Managed to talk about things other than our school days because we are dynamic and growing humans.
- Went to Caroline’s birthday – was sociable and had an excellent time, but was sensible and went home before burning out. Proved I can have just one drink!
- Put my best face forward at job interviews.
- Have cooked consistently healthy meals. Have healthy leftovers to go home to tonight.
- Have done good work at my actual job and been praised by my LM. Have effectively prioritised and engaged with pupils well.